- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
IGM has signed a strategic co-operation agreement with OSiC, a global manufacturer of special chemicals and high-performance materials. The agreement will lead to a comprehensive in-depth co-operation between the two companies in the coating additive business.
OSiC, founded in 2010, is a global manufacturer of special chemicals and high-performance materials, including urethane additives, silicone emulsion, coating additives and waterborne adhesives. It operates two production facilities, one in Shanghai Songjiang Industrial Zone and one in the Zhangjiagang Yangtze River International Chemical Park with an annual production capacity of 26,000t.
Its two technical centres serve customers in more than 30 countries.