- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
IMCD Group BV has acquired a majority interest in Makeni Chemicals, a leading speciality chemical distributor in Brazil. The Medrano founding family will keep a minority interest in the business, with Mr Reinaldo Medrano continuing as MD of the company.
Makeni covers a wide range of market sectors including coatings, construction, adhesives and plastics, personal care and nutrition. It has a laboratory for quality control and two application labs.
Founded in 1981 and headquartered in São Paulo, Makeni has a sales revenue of BRL200M, employs more than 100 staff and has nine sales representative offices.