- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Imerys Talc has announced the launch of Mistrogard, a range of talc-based extenders designed to meet the high performance demands of modern industrial coatings applications and putties.
Due to its morphology and mineralogy, Mistrogard imparts good properties in industrial coatings systems, such as optimal packing of coatings components; An excellent barrier effect; Chemical resistance; Low oil absorption to meet stringent VOC standards; Optimal loading; Good adhesion and sandability; and excellent sprayability using airless spray techniques. It is a cost-effective solution for high solids coatings and for automotive refinish applications.
The Mistrogard product range consists of three grades of different fineness. The choice of grade depends on the function in the end application.