- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The success of UK-based Indestructible Paint Ltd’s performance coating range has taken another step forward with key developments to its overseas distributor network. Singapore-based Hypercoat, which already supplies extensively for the company into the aerospace manufacturing sector in the Asian market, has added Indestructible Paint’s products to its range in China, Australia and New Zealand.
"We have a well-established relationship with Hypercoat based on the capability of our coatings to meet diverse application needs in the aircraft building industry – reflecting the company’s own skills and reputation”, said John Bourke, Indestructible Paint’s Technical Sales Manager. "By adding our materials to its sales and service capability in these territories, we believe the success and growth of both organisations will be significantly enhanced.”