- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
PPG Industries has launched an online training programme for waterborne refinish basecoat systems that is the first of its kind in the industry.
The announcement was made during the Green Power Forum, an event organised by the PPG Service Managers Club and held recently in Wuxi, China. Nearly 300 guests attended the forum, including officials from the China Ministry of Education and China Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association, as well as representatives from leading automotive manufacturers such as Guangzhou Honda, FAW-Volkswagen, Lexus and Volvo, faculty from local vocational schools and executives from automotive refinishing companies in Jiangsu and Shanghai.