- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The third Kaleidoscope Industry Dinner was held at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, UK, on May 29, to co-incide with the re-vamped Surfex Plus event.
A total of 364 people from the industry enjoyed not only the dinner but also the various events that followed, including a ‘fun cashless casino’ and musical entertainment. The entire evening, organised by a working party of seven volunteers from within the colour industry, was considered a huge success. While providing industry members with a chance to relax, unwind and network, the event also raised in excess of £6500 for four nominated charities: Help for Heroes, The Well Child Foundation, Hemi Help and Fare Share.