- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The third Kaleidoscope Industry Dinner was held at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, UK, on May 29, to co-incide with the re-vamped Surfex Plus event.
A total of 364 people from the industry enjoyed not only the dinner but also the various events that followed, including a ‘fun cashless casino’ and musical entertainment. The entire evening, organised by a working party of seven volunteers from within the colour industry, was considered a huge success. While providing industry members with a chance to relax, unwind and network, the event also raised in excess of £6500 for four nominated charities: Help for Heroes, The Well Child Foundation, Hemi Help and Fare Share.