- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Wacker, the Munich, Germany-based chemicals Group, received Frost & Sullivan’s New Product Innovation Award for its Geniosil product class. The award was presented at a special event in London recently. According to Frost & Sullivan, the Geniosil product class was chosen because it incorporates advanced alpha-silane technologies, offers superior performance during processing, delivers high value to customers and gives them a fast return on investment. Geniosil enables the formulation of fast-curing adhesives and sealants, with applications ranging from highly flexible, paintable sealants through to high-strength assembly adhesives and crystal-clear cabinet sealants.
An article discussing Geniosil in more detail is published on page 28 of this issue.