- Asian paint and coatings regulatory round-up: December 2023
- Annual review: PPCJ’s 2023 global coatings market update
- Focus on sustainability: Beckers Group aiming for new holistic industry standard
- Focus on construction: PU intumescent coating with fast cure capabilities
- Paint that can change colour: The skin of an octopus holds the key
Shelley Verdun, PPG Industries’ Business Manager for Industrial Coatings, outlines what recent developments in low-bake powder coatings mean for modern industrial finishing
Recent advancements in powder coatings for temperature sensitive substrates have created new opportunities for manufacturers of cabinetry, furniture and other wood-related products to improve the durability of their goods, create premium-looking finishes and incorporate more sustainable solutions into their processes.
Read the full article here: Wood Coatings – PPCJ Aug 2022