- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
AkzoNobel’s Powder Coatings business has launched an innovative two-coat, one-bake powder coating system, which offers significant productivity and energy efficiency improvements and can also result in lower capital investment.
Utilising dry-on-dry coatings technology, Interpon Align delivers superior edge coverage and corrosion performance, while eliminating one full cure cycle. The result is a shortened coating cycle leading to improved productivity and, in some cases, reduced capital investment.
The technology can be tailored to meet exact colour and performance requirements, resulting in a wide range of end-use products, including thick and heavy mass metal parts that meet the most demanding OEM specifications.