- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The Top Employers Institute has recognised AkzoNobel’s excellence in creating the best conditions for employees in the key markets of Brazil, China, the UK, The Netherlands and the USA.
This year marks the company’s first ‘Top Employer’ certifications in both The Netherlands and the USA.
With eight consecutive years in the UK, seven in China and four in Brazil, AkzoNobel continues to build on its strong track record of people-driven initiatives.
Opportunities for growth and development, working environment, company culture and benefits are some of the topics considered in the rigorous review by the Top Employers Institute, which evaluates companies against best practices in human resources.
"We see treating our employees with respect, developing our talent and becoming a more inclusive and diverse company as vital to the business,” says Marten Booisma, Chief Human Resources Officer at AkzoNobel.
"We all grow and succeed together. That’s why our people are a major part of our ‘People. Planet. Paint.’ approach to sustainability.
"By creating a great place to work for our people around the world we are building a sustainable future and I’m very proud that the Top Employers Institute recognises our efforts.”
The Top Employer certification offers a thorough and independently vetted evaluation against high, internationally recognised, standards.
The resulting insights and feedback help companies improve and create even better conditions for their employees.