- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
One of the UK’s best known companies for the formulation and manufacture of powder coatings, Thermaset Limited, has doubled its production capacity and has plans to invest £750,000 in plant and production machinery this year.
With production at record levels and with a growing workforce this Tamworth, Staffordshire-based family owned independent company is enjoying success despite difficult market conditions.
Financial Director Gill McElhannan said: "We will be celebrating 30 years in business this year and this will mark a key period in our history where we have seen production double over the past few years enabling us to recruit more staff and look set to expand even further in 2014 by developing the site in Tamworth for the future to give an enhanced service to our customers.
"We are known in the powder coating sector for our stability and reliability and for having one of the country’s biggest ranges of stock powders available for next day delivery across the UK.
"The market continues to be challenging but we feel confident and optimistic about Thermaset’s continu