- The global coatings market in 2020
- South Africa: Paint sector looks to innovation as it fights off impact of COVID-19 and dev...
- The Top 25 Paint Companies in EMEA 2019
- German coatings sector faced with weakening demand and regulatory headaches
- KSA: Paint sector awaits potential future growth from government-backed development mega p...
By Brenda Dionisi reporting from Milan
As the Italian economy recovers from the particularly hard two-year coronavirus pandemic, Italy’s paints and varnishes sector is among the few to have weathered the storm well. “Our sector has probably never seen such a jump in growth like that of the past two years,” said Gianni Martinetti, President of the Paints and Varnishes Group of AVISA, which is part of Italy’s national chemicals industry association, Federchimica.
Read the full report here: Italy 2022