- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
PPG Industries has expanded its aerospace business operations in Japan with the relocation of its application support centre to a site in Miyoshi that supports increased production capacity, adds warehouse space and affords new service capabilities. The site in Miyoshi Kurozasa Industrial Park includes a 1994m2 manufacturing facility and office, as well as an 890m2 standalone on-site warehouse.
The larger site, near Nagoya, enables PPG to expand its capabilities in the region as Japan’s role as a major aerospace centre continues to grow, according to Paul Bowman, PPG Aerospace GM for Asia Pacific. PPG established operations at its former application support centre in Handa City in 2005 after serving the Japanese aerospace market from a facility in Tokyo for sealants and coatings distribution.