- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The JEC Group has announced it will open new offices in Singapore in May.
"In order to develop a closer relationship between JEC and the local composites industry, we have decided to create an office in Singapore, following those in the USA. In response to demand from local manufacturers and the long-term success of our JEC Asia platform, we decided to support our development by opening an office and setting up a dedicated Asia Pacific team. Our team on the spot will be better able to understand local market expectations, develop synergies and partnerships and better support the promotion of composites on the Asia Pacific markets,” said Mrs Frédérique Mutel, JEC Group President and CEO.
JEC Asia Composites Show and Conferences takes place in Singapore from June 25-27 this year.