- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Jotun Hull Performance Solutions (HPS) has launched the HPS Newbuilding Solution at Kormarine in Busan, South Korea, aimed at yards delivering vessels with eco-design and which want to maximise the energy efficiency at both speed trial and in operation.
"With HPS Newbuilding Solution Jotun enables yards to become more competitive when bidding for eco-ship projects. The solution provides an opportunity to both optimise initial performance, as well as lifetime performance,” said Mr Geir Boe, VP Jotun Marine Coatings.
The solution’s foundation is SeaQuantum X200, Jotun’s antifouling with low friction properties, designed to maximise initial and lifetime performance.