- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Norway’s leading producer of paints, coatings and powder coatings is setting up a manufacturing plant in the Philippines, an executive of the company has announced. Michael Thorup Kruse, Jotun (Philippines) Inc General Manager said that it had already purchased the land where the planned factory in Sto Tomas, Batangas would be built. "Operations should start in two years,” Kruse added. Jotun already has a sales and distribution arm in Manila and Cebu.