- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Norway’s leading producer of paints, coatings and powder coatings is setting up a manufacturing plant in the Philippines, an executive of the company has announced. Michael Thorup Kruse, Jotun (Philippines) Inc General Manager said that it had already purchased the land where the planned factory in Sto Tomas, Batangas would be built. "Operations should start in two years,” Kruse added. Jotun already has a sales and distribution arm in Manila and Cebu.