- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Kansai Paint has announced a three-year partnership with Manchester United Football club, as its first global partner.
Founded in 1918, Kansai currently ranks as the number one paint brand in Japan and Africa, producing a range of high-quality paints including automotive, industrial, decorative, marine and protective coatings.
It has 18 offices across the world in markets such as Africa, India, China, Japan and parts of Europe.
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world. Through its 134 year-long heritage it has won 60 trophies, while developing the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659M followers.
Mr Yuzo Kawamori, President of Kansai Paint, said: "Both Kansai Paint and Manchester United have a long history of success and a deep desire to succeed in the future. I am confident that this partnership will enable Kansai to develop not only its presence in new markets but will also augment its position in existing markets. Kansai’s partnership with Manchester United is a further demonstration of Kansai’s desire to become a global leader in the coatings industry.”