- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Kansai Paint extended its support as the Gold sponsor of Smart Skyscrapers Summit 2015, held at Sofitel Dubai the Palm Resort & Spa, last month.
As one of the leading construction industry events in the region, the Smart Skyscrapers Summit attracts more than 300 industry professionals including architects, engineers, policy makers, developers, contractors and building managers from across the GCC.
"The Smart Skyscrapers Summit offers the ideal platform for us to strengthen our reach in the industry. It also helps further our goal to create a better outlook for the construction sector by incorporating sustainable technology and paint solutions,” said Mr Syed Ameer Hamza Hasan, CEO of Kansai Paint MENA & CIS.