- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division announced that it has partnered with Koch Equity Development LLC, a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc, to acquire shares representing 100% of Flint Group’s share capital from funds advised by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners.
Flint Group is one of the leading global suppliers of inks and other print consumables such as flexographic printing plates, blankets, image transfer products and chemicals for press rooms, to the packaging and the print media industries. The company is the number one or two supplier in most of the market segments it serves and operates 137 sites in 40 countries, employing some 6600 people.
Antoine Fady, CEO of Flint Group said: "The management team of Flint Group is excited about this planned new ownership and the opportunities this now presents.
"The investment is a clear vote of confidence in our vision, strategic plans and ‘can do’ culture. Flint Group’s fundamental dedication to safety, sustainability, integrity and compliance will continue to form the foundation of all of its business activities.”