- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The KRAHN Chemie Group, which is part of the globally operating Otto Krahn Group, has expanded its distribution portfolio. The company has acquired distribution rights for Quartzene® by Svenska Aerogel in Italy and Poland.
The nanoporous material Quartzene® is added to various applications to optimise specific properties. Due to its very low heat conductivity and light weight, Quartzene® can be used for insulation. It is also used as an additive in paints and coatings, as well as for the filtration of air and liquids. Natural resources, such as silicon, water and energy, are used for environmentally responsible production. The water is circulated and reused in further production.
The distribution rights obtained include the products Quartzene® CMS, Quartzene® Z1, Quartzene® Z2TP, Quartzene® Z1H1 and Quartzene® Z2H1TP.
"This co-operation enables us to provide our customers with new, highly-specialised products, which will benefit a wide range of applications. Due to its environmentally friendly production, Quartzene® is the ideal addition to our portfolio, which we are increasingly focusing on making more sustainable,” said Damian Kozłowski, Junior Inside Sales Manager Coatings & Construction at KRAHN Chemie Polska.
"I am very positive about the enthusiasm and trust these new partners show for Quartzene®. Distributors are our extended arm to the markets and offer expertise and service that contributes to success for our customers and for us,” commented Marco Mayor, Sales Manager at Svenska Aerogel.