- BrandFinance releases top 25 chemicals companies for 2023
- Acceptance and use cases for autonomous vehicles differ greatly among major automotive mar...
- East Africa: Kenya pushes ahead as east Africa’s paint sector powerhouse
- Road marking paints and coatings market uplifted by rising urbanisation and surge in infra...
- North Africa: Egypt and Tunisia hold long-term promise for paint and coatings sector
Paul Cochrane reports on the Saudi Arabian coatings market
The Saudi Arabian paint industry’s output grew comparatively slowly in 2019 according to some market data but is expected to experience more robust growth over the next few years as the government invests heavily in new development projects and infrastructure. India-based market researcher Mordor Intelligence said that the Saudi Arabia paints and coatings market generated US$1.164bn in sales last year (2019), up from US$1.142bn in 2018 and US$1.120bn in 2017. In 2020, the country’s coatings market is estimated to reach US$1185.71M.
Read the full report here: Saudi Arabia 2020