- Perstorp and Purac in JV to develop caprolactone lactide co-polymers
- BCF Webinar: CLP – are you ready?
- Avery Dennison hotmelt adhesives now TÜV-certified for biobased content
- Sustainable commitment of hubergroup Deutschland awarded with EcoVadis silver medal
- High-tech microgranules for brilliant colours
Langguth Engineering, based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada announces the acquisition of Associated Packaging Equipment Corp., a supplier of globally branded labeling technology including the entire portfolio of PolyClad labellers.
With this strategic acquisition Langguth Engineering gains access to roll-fed labeller designs further enhancing its existing diverse capabilities to meet customer requests especially with beverage and aerosol products. Under Langguth Engineering’s rollLAN brand, PolyClad global customers will be supported by Langguth Engineering’s expanded parts, service, and engineering team based in Waterloo, Ontario.
In addition to strengthening the company’s roll-fed rollLAN brand, it gains adaptable technologies to meet evolving package designs.