- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Lanxess, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of biocidal active ingredients and biocide formulations – has started using a new formulation method for algicides in paints. The new method delivers added benefits for algicidal formulations.
Several tests showed that it reduced active ingredient leaching from paints caused by rain by more than 50% compared to conventional algicides. By improving
leaching behaviour, the method extends the lifetime of façade coatings and can reduce the amount of active ingredient required.