- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The Inorganic Pigments business unit of Lanxess has been honoured once again in Brazil as the best supplier of iron oxide colour pigments by trade journal Paint & Pintura.
"This award shows us that we were able to clearly distinguish ourselves from our competitors in the growing Brazilian market,” said Lothar Schwarz, head of Sales and Marketing at the Lanxess Inorganic Pigments business unit in Latin America.
The company also won first prize in the category "Best Advertising 2010”.