- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The Inorganic Pigments business unit of Lanxess has been honoured once again in Brazil as the best supplier of iron oxide colour pigments by trade journal Paint & Pintura.
"This award shows us that we were able to clearly distinguish ourselves from our competitors in the growing Brazilian market,” said Lothar Schwarz, head of Sales and Marketing at the Lanxess Inorganic Pigments business unit in Latin America.
The company also won first prize in the category "Best Advertising 2010”.