- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Axalta Coating Systems was granted the Outstanding Environmental Technology Award at the 2014 China Surface Engineering Summit (CSES) in Shanghai.
The technology recognised for its contribution to environmental sustainability is Axalta’s Lean and Green Coating System. The award recognises Axalta’s leadership in developing surface treatment solutions that meet industry’s evolving demands for high performance and sustainable coatings.
The Lean and Green Coating System for OEMs includes the company’s Eco-Concept primer-less coatings, a high solid solventborne 3-Wet coating system and a waterborne 3-Wet coating system each of which can deliver full layer performance with a simplified coating process.
Available for different customer requirements, all three systems can reduce application and bake steps in OEM coating application.
The results for automotive manufacturers include improved productivity, lowered emissions of volatile organic compounds, reduced energy consumption and lower investment costs, while still achieving a high quality finish on vehicles.
CSES 2014 featured speakers from the China Coating Industry Association (CCIA) and the China Surface Engineering Association (CSEA).