- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
AkzoNobel’s Let’s Color campaign commercial has won further international recognition – picking up three prestigious Cannes Lion awards out of over 24,000 entries. The two-minute film was awarded a Bronze in the Cyber Lions and two Silver awards in Film Craft for production design and cinematography (see PPCJ, April 2011, page 7).
Launched in 2010, the global Let’s Color campaign is designed to add colour to people’s lives and inspire them to revitalise their surroundings. AkzoNobel is working together with local communities across the globe, to paint streets, houses, schools and squares.
To view the film, visit www.letscolourproject.com. A ‘making of’ movie is also available on www.letscolourproject.com/blog.