- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Malvern Instruments’ Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyser has been awarded ‘Best New Instrument of the Year 2011’ by the Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments 2012 (ACCSI 2012) held in March 2012 in Beijing. A total of 533 new instruments from 257 companies were proposed for the award and the Mastersizer 3000, which was launched in September 2011, was one of only 23 new instruments declared winners.
The Annual Conference of ACCSI 2012 was hosted by the China Instruments Manufacturers Association, the China Instrument Society Analytical Instrument Branch and www.instrument.com.cn, and was co-organised by the China Association for Instrument Analysis.
With an extended dynamic range that spans 0.01 to 3500 microns, the Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyser delivers precise, robust wet and dry measurements right across the milli-, micro- and nano-meter size ranges.
Friendly and intuitive software drives every Mastersizer 3000 measurement, bringing operator-independent analysis and offering data generation tailored to individual customer needs, with presentation options as diverse as the industries it serves. The process of method development has been streamlined, with access to Malvern’s extensive know-how provided when and where it is needed. This is all backed by gold standard applications support from Malvern teams around the world, whose collective experience is second to none.