- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Only one month after the market launch of Meoxal Wahiba Orange, Merck is expanding its Meoxal effect pigments family by adding a new member: Meoxal Taklamakan Gold, named after the Chinese Taklamakan desert, the world’s second-largest desert. This new effect pigment stands out due to its brilliant colour saturation and exceptional performance and is especially suited for automotive and plastic coatings.