- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Only one month after the market launch of Meoxal Wahiba Orange, Merck is expanding its Meoxal effect pigments family by adding a new member: Meoxal Taklamakan Gold, named after the Chinese Taklamakan desert, the world’s second-largest desert. This new effect pigment stands out due to its brilliant colour saturation and exceptional performance and is especially suited for automotive and plastic coatings.