- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Michelman, a global developer of water-based packaging coatings and surface modifier additives, is continuing its support of the burgeoning Indian market with the opening of new offices in Mumbai, India.
Led by Mr Manoj Deorukhkar, Michelman’s new India Country Manager, the staff there will be responsible for serving existing Michelman customers and developing new opportunities in the region.
According to Mr Steven Shifman, President and CEO at Michelman: "We have seen significant growth in this key market, especially in flexible packaging applications; water-based additives for inks and overprint varnishes; as well as automotive, industrial and coil coatings.” He went on to add, "The addition of Indian-based offices gives us a stronger presence in the country and allows us to help our customers and prospective customers develop their own stronger product portfolios so they can compete in an increasingly competitive landscape.”