- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Michelman will be doing a presentation at the Southern Society for Coatings Technology (SSCT) 2014 Annual Technical Meeting being held May 18-21, 2014 in Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA.
Dr Michael Kramer, Global Technology Manager, Chemical Specialties at Michelman will lead the presentation entitled "Solvent-free Polyurethane-Acrylic Hybrid Emulsion for Floor Coatings with Enhanced Durability”. Dr Kramer will discuss the challenges floor coating manufacturers face when balancing the need to abide by governmental regulations requiring reduced VOCs with the performance demands of the growing floor coatings market. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 9:30 am.