- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Colour in home decor may be all the rage, but Canadians are stuck on neutrals, says a survey by CIL paint of paint habits over the past year. Neutrals accounted for 65% of sales with grey the most requested colour (25%), followed by beige tones (22%) and whites (18%). Greens and blues were next, with 11% of consumers choosing green and six per cent choosing blue.