- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
UK-based performance coatings specialist, Indestructible Paint Ltd has strengthened its research and development services with a new senior appointment. Steve Berry has become the company’s Technical Manager and brings with him extensive experience in this highly specialist sector of industry.
"My main focus will be on playing a key role in our laboratory operations with particular emphasis on helping to meet the research and development needs of a wide range of customers,” says Steve Berry. "I will be able to draw on a comprehensive background in the sector which has seen me undertake a range of technical roles for organisations in the field since the start of the 1980s.”
Birmingham-based Indestructible Paint boasts a leading global reputation in the development and supply of performance coatings and paints which deliver functional solutions. These include, for example, temperature control, anti-corrosion and friction minimisation in some of the most challenging application areas such as aerospace, defence and the rail industry.
"A commitment to research and development, particularly through working closely with customers to identify requirements and then provide solutions, has always been at the heart of our approach,” says Brian Norton, Managing Director at Indestructible Paint.
"In many cases, this has led to innovations which not only respond to our customers’ needs, but which have also helped to advance the coatings industry as a whole,” he concludes. "We are delighted, therefore, that Steve has now joined us and are confident that his skills and experience will help us to continue the success of both our own organisation and, perhaps more importantly, that of our customers.”