- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Elcometer Ltd, a leading manufacturer of high quality inspection and blasting equipment, has appointed Paul King as their new Research and Development Director.
Paul joins Elcometer with more than 17 years of leadership experience at global companies, which included mechanical engineering and technology groups.
He spent a large part of his career at Nokia, finally becoming the Director of Mechanics Technology, before he was transferred to Microsoft in the position of Concepting Director.
Paul’s key responsibilities at Elcometer include managing the overall activities in the R&D department at Elcometer’s head office in Manchester, UK, ensuring that Elcometer continues to deliver world leading technology to its customers across the globe.
"I am delighted that Paul has joined us; Paul brings a wealth of experience and valuable knowledge to the team and I am confident he will build on the expertise of our R&D department,” stated Michael Sellars, Managing Director.
Paul King commented: "It’s great to be joining the Elcometer team.
"With such an impressive range of products and depth of expertise, I’m proud to be part of the Company mission going forward.”