- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Flexicon Europe, a leader in the design and manufacture of bulk handling equipment, has moved into its new UK headquarters, a significantly larger facility that increases manufacturing area, office space and operational efficiencies and accommodates a larger staff, it was announced by Keith Bourton, MD.
The company was previously located in Herne Bay, Kent, where it occupied a primary facility. "The Whitstable facility not only expands our total area but consolidates it under one roof with large open spaces, significantly improving production flow and manufacturing capacity,” said Mr Bourton.
Administrative space has doubled and includes new conference facilities for visiting customers and an expanded staff of technical sales personnel responsible for sales throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East.