- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
As previously announced in one of its press releases, Nippon Paint Holdings has been undertaking procedures to acquire 100% of the outstanding shares of DuluxGroup Limited, a leading marketer and manufacturer of premium branded paint and coatings and home improvement products mainly in Australia and New Zealand.
The Company has now completed all necessary procedures for the Share Acquisition, following the approval of the Dulux shareholders meeting and the approval of the Federal Court of Australia.
Following the completion of the Share Acquisition, Dulux will be delisted from the Australian Securities Exchange.
The Company will disclose the impact of the Share Acquisition on the Company’s business results and financial condition as soon as they become clear.