- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Nippon Paint Philippines is calling out to students of interior design and architecture to participate in the Nippon Paint Young Designer Awards (NPYDA) 2014. The brand has positioned itself as having coating products that emphasise it as being eco-friendly. And for the first time in the country, Nippon Paint launched its nationwide design awards with the theme ‘Re: Think. Re: Create Our Community, Our Home’.
According to organisers, the theme encourages students to apply creativity and innovation in designing communities that are sustainable and beneficial to the community through utilising the use of colours and principles of design. Find out more at www.youngdesigneraward.com.my