- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
As of August 1, Nordmann took over full control of the distribution of Venator’s titanium dioxide and functional additives products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Building on its long co-operation with Nordmann, Venator recently named the company the sole distributor of its titanium dioxide (TiO₂) and functional additives (FAD) products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
This will primarily affect the markets for Adhesives, Coatings & Inks, Elastomers, Lubricants and Plastics.
The new agreement is effective as of August 1, 2019.
"In Nordmann, we have a reliable distribution partner at our side. We are convinced of this by the success we have had with them in sales, the common goals our companies share and, above all, through our cooperative partnership,” said Stéphane David, Senior Commercial Director at Venator.
Jost E Laumeyer, Global Sales Director Plastics at Nordmann, added: "We are very pleased at this opportunity to further expand our successful strategic partnership with Venator.
"For our customers, this will also mean additional added value through the extensive product expertise and continuous market support we can offer.”