- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
On July 3, Oxea Corporation announced that it had encountered a significant production issue at its Bay City, Texas facility. Due to a malfunction in the production process that, despite its best efforts, could not be avoided, the company has been unable to resume full production. As a result, Oxea has been forced to make a declaration of force majeure, effective immediately for the following products: /i Butanol; n-Propanol; n/i Butyl Acetate and n-Propyl Acetate.
Oxea is currently evaluating the effects of this event on its production capability and ability to supply. All inventories of Oxo and Ester products are extremely low throughout the supply chain.
Customer orders are being carefully monitored in an attempt to keep delays to a minimum. Customers with any questions are advised to contact their Oxea account manager.