- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
A European Commission-funded online technology platform has highlighted an Italian-made high-tech container for paints, coatings, inks and other chemicals designed to reduce hazardous waste by as much as 90%.
Poli-Box Italiana has developed this ‘Eco-Rivest’ product. Its innovation is an inner removable coating made from aluminium and polyethylene, which separates the containers from chemicals, disposing of the need for washing and hence water pollution.