- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
As a result of the outstanding success of its zinc ferrites, Nubifer K Series Nubiola has announced plans to increase production capacity by around 33% by Q4, 2014. Nubiola’s Nubifer K Series, are beige, tan colour complex inorganic pigments with a ZnFe2O4 spinel crystal structure that can withstand high temperatures and provide excellent light, weather and chemical fastness.