- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Nuplex has announced that it has completed the integration of the products and product ranges acquired from Bayer MaterialScience (Viverso) in 2012. The addition of the acquired products enhances Nuplex’s high quality resins portfolio and strengthens Nuplex’s position as a leading resins manufacturer in Europe.
The tradenames are as follows: Resistherm (polyamid imide resins); Roskydal (unsaturated polyester resins); Setal A (alkyd resins); Setal D RD 181 (polyester polyol); Setal D L 181 (polyurethane resin, oil-modified); Setaqua B B (copolymer dispersions); Setaqua B E (polyester dispersions); Setalux D A (acrylic resins for 2 pack PUR coatings); Tungophen B NV (additive for alkyd coatings); Setathane D (hydrophobic polyols); Setathane D E (polyol emulsions) and Seta H (hardener).
In EMEA, Nuplex’s regional head office is located at its production and R&D facilities in Bergen op Zoom in The Netherlands. Additionally, Nuplex has production sites in Bitterfeld, Germany and London in the UK.