- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
To better serve the continuously rising global demand for carboxylic acids, chemical company Oxea has yet again completed a significant expansion of its production capacities. The Carboxylic Acid units in Oberhausen, Germany, were expanded by another 10% of nameplate capacity.
Additionally, Oxea is currently building another carboxylic acid plant in Oberhausen. Carboxylic Acid Plant 3 is expected to be completed in the Q1, 2013. "This plant expansion enables us to successfully maintain the track record of growth seen in the past. The increased capacity not only improves our flexibility and capability to support our customers in their growth. It also strengthens our position as the leading global manufacturer of carboxylic acids and the one with the broadest portfolio of these products,” said Miguel Mantas, Member of Oxea’s Executive Board and responsible for marketing and sales.