- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
To better serve the continuously rising global demand for carboxylic acids, chemical company Oxea has yet again completed a significant expansion of its production capacities. The Carboxylic Acid units in Oberhausen, Germany, were expanded by another 10% of nameplate capacity.
Additionally, Oxea is currently building another carboxylic acid plant in Oberhausen. Carboxylic Acid Plant 3 is expected to be completed in the Q1, 2013. "This plant expansion enables us to successfully maintain the track record of growth seen in the past. The increased capacity not only improves our flexibility and capability to support our customers in their growth. It also strengthens our position as the leading global manufacturer of carboxylic acids and the one with the broadest portfolio of these products,” said Miguel Mantas, Member of Oxea’s Executive Board and responsible for marketing and sales.