- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Oxea is expanding its product portfolio and invested in additional hydrogenation capacities at its Oberhausen site.
In Q3 of 2012, the product n-heptanol will be commercially available, followed by 3-methyl butanol, 2-methyl butanol and n-pentanol. Higher alcohols are not only indispensable components for the fragrance and flavour industries, they are also required for the production of varnish, paint and lubricant additives or are used as special solvents in the pharmaceutical industry.