- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Oxea is expanding its product portfolio and invested in additional hydrogenation capacities at its Oberhausen site.
In Q3 of 2012, the product n-heptanol will be commercially available, followed by 3-methyl butanol, 2-methyl butanol and n-pentanol. Higher alcohols are not only indispensable components for the fragrance and flavour industries, they are also required for the production of varnish, paint and lubricant additives or are used as special solvents in the pharmaceutical industry.