- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Zydex Industries Pvt Ltd, a leading speciality chemical manufacturer, focuses on sustainable solutions in agriculture, textiles, paints, waterproofing and roads. Its core product, ‘Paint Binders,’ is vital in the paint industry for pigment adhesion and coating cohesion.
To maintain binder quality, eliminating impurities and oversized particles is crucial but previous, manual processes caused quality issues and spills. Seeking a solution, Zydex Industries contacted Russell Finex, resulting in the purchase of two Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® units. These filters improved quality, reduced batch approval time and increased throughput by 50%.
The Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® efficiently safeguards liquids from contamination down to 15 microns and can be easily dismantled to minimise disruptions during colour batch changes.
Learn more about Russell Finex’s contributions to enhancing coatings production: https://tinyurl.com/2m6mh27r