- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Mäder, a leading producer of paints and coatings, will launch its new range of bio-based alkyd paints using Biosuccinium from Reverdia, in collaboration with Roquette. The new innovative paint range is based on a combination of Reverdia’s Biosuccinium and Roquette’s Polysorb® isosorbide, allowing for key physical properties, such as hardness and scratch resistance. Both Biosuccinium and Polysorb are commercially available bio-based materials.
Commercialised under the brand CAMI, the CADÉLI range includes two EU Ecolabel-certified products. Both are 98% bio-based and have additional functionalities: CADÉLI Anti-Microbial interior paint; CADÉLI Depolluting (anti-formaldehyde) interior paint
Marcel Lubben, Reverdia’s President said: "These new paints respond to growing consumer demand for safe and environmentally friendly products with a lower carbon footprint. Once again, Biosuccinium has enabled a sustainable, market-ready solution.”