- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Mäder, a leading producer of paints and coatings, will launch its new range of bio-based alkyd paints using Biosuccinium from Reverdia, in collaboration with Roquette. The new innovative paint range is based on a combination of Reverdia’s Biosuccinium and Roquette’s Polysorb® isosorbide, allowing for key physical properties, such as hardness and scratch resistance. Both Biosuccinium and Polysorb are commercially available bio-based materials.
Commercialised under the brand CAMI, the CADÉLI range includes two EU Ecolabel-certified products. Both are 98% bio-based and have additional functionalities: CADÉLI Anti-Microbial interior paint; CADÉLI Depolluting (anti-formaldehyde) interior paint
Marcel Lubben, Reverdia’s President said: "These new paints respond to growing consumer demand for safe and environmentally friendly products with a lower carbon footprint. Once again, Biosuccinium has enabled a sustainable, market-ready solution.”