- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Excalibur Paint and Coatings Ltd has announced the granting of a patent for its 2K waterborne isocyanate-free coating system designed for use as a DTM topcoat in heavy duty industrial applications where gloss retention, chemical and corrosion resistance are a primary requirement.
The waterborne acrylic epoxy composition has <50g/l VOC and contains no isocyanates, providing a high performing alternative for applications where handling of and exposure to isocyanates is prohibited and/or must be highly avoided. The coating can be applied in thicknesses ranging from 2mm to approximately 16mm and cures without foaming even at high film builds.