- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The Board of Executive Directors of BASF has decided on the following personnel changes:
Marcelo R. Lu (42), Senior Vice President, Care Chemicals North America, BASF Corporation, Florham Park, will, as President, assume responsibility for the Division South & East Asia, ASEAN & ANZ, BASF South East Asia Pte. Ltd., Singapore, effective February 1, 2024. The current head of the Division, Carola Richter (50), has decided to leave the company.
Klaus Welsch (60), President, Mega Projects Asia, BASF (China) Company Ltd., Shanghai, will retire effective December 31, 2023.
Haryono Lim (50), Senior Vice President, Senior Project New Verbund Site China, BASF (China) Company Ltd., Shanghai, will, as President, succeed Klaus Welsch effective January 1, 2024 and will be based in Zhanjiang.