- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Perstorp showcased a full palette of essential building block raw materials and innovative speciality coating products at the recent PaintIndia. It represented an important forum for Perstorp to meet customers and reinforce its commitment to the ongoing development and success of the Indian coatings market.
Considerable investments over the past 20 years, in building infrastructure and local resources, highlight the strategic importance of both India and Asia to Perstorp.
Providing support to Indian customers is achieved through offices in Mumbai and Delhi, with a warehouse situated close to Mumbai.
The application development lab (also in Mumbai) plays a significant role in helping customers to develop their products and business in India, as well as in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Perstorp is a leading supplier of Penta and TMP and is ready to take a leading position also for Neopentyl Glycol through the recent investment in Asian production. These products have both strengthened and secured Perstorp’s position as a high quality and reliable supplier within India.