- Clariant to debut new striking shade for transforming applications at Aluminium 2018
- Necarbo renamed to Safic-Alcan Necarbo BV
- BCF and BASA seminar helps industry prepare for Brexit at the halfway mark
- AkzoNobel awards first carbon credits
- BASF doubles its acrylic dispersions capacity in Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Following the overall review of Perstorp’s use of sales channels, as well as increasing the focus on key segments, Perstorp is pleased to announce that during Q4, 2012, a new and extended distribution agreement was signed between Perstorp and Milano Colori for the sales of Perstorp’s products to the coatings and coating resins market in Italy and San Marino.
Besides its traditional role as a distributor of the coalescing agent NX 795 in the Italian market, Milano Colori will also assume responsibility for distributing Perstorp’s range of building blocks for the coating and resins markets, including pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, neopentyl glycol and Perstorp’s range of speciality polyols and caprolactones for these applications.