- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Following the overall review of Perstorp’s use of sales channels, as well as increasing the focus on key segments, Perstorp is pleased to announce that during Q4, 2012, a new and extended distribution agreement was signed between Perstorp and Milano Colori for the sales of Perstorp’s products to the coatings and coating resins market in Italy and San Marino.
Besides its traditional role as a distributor of the coalescing agent NX 795 in the Italian market, Milano Colori will also assume responsibility for distributing Perstorp’s range of building blocks for the coating and resins markets, including pentaerythritol, trimethylolpropane, neopentyl glycol and Perstorp’s range of speciality polyols and caprolactones for these applications.