- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Advanced Polymer Monitoring Technologies, Inc’s automatic continuous online monitoring of polymer reactions (ACOMP) product for industrial scale polymer production monitoring has been installed and operating in a polymer facility since autumn 2014.
APMT is expanding ACOMP’s technology to new chemistries, where the value of continuously monitoring polymer properties real-time during production can improve cost, improve polymer product quality and decrease the environmental footprint of polymer production. "Now that we have demonstrated reliable industrial scale operation, we are actively engaged with several manufacturers assessing new, high value applications for the technology,” said Alex Reed, APMT Chief Executive Officer.